If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Perhaps you are just a kitchen expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the case might be, practical cooking guidance can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time as well as learn a few things that can sprinkle some new fun into your kitchen area regimen. This Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Vegetable Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hamburger Soup
- Provide 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- You need to prepare 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- Provide 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- You need 6 oz of frozen corn.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Use 4 of beef bullion cubes.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup instructions
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..
Now that you have read Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some great food! Remember, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Practice is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Vegetable Hamburger Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.