Looking for the perfect Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the oldest skills on the planet. That does not mean that there are any restrictions to the knowledge readily available for the chef thinking about raising his or her abilities. Also the finest cooks, also specialists, can constantly find new recipes, approaches and also techniques to enhance their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless partially froze.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Provide 1 cup of olives stuffed with pimiento pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 29 ounces of San Marzano tomatoes certified.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks instructions
- Slice the cup of olives. Slice the leek in half. Wash the leeks especially inbetween the layers. And slice thinly. Slice the partially frozen chicken very thinly..
- Heat the oil anx add the sliced chicken. Add the olives and leeks and simmer 15 minutes. Then add the tomatoes including all the juices..
- Simmer covered for 40 minutes and allow the juices to reduce. Add Parmesan cheese and cover. Let rest 12 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Every person wishes to be a better chef. Every person wishes to experiment with fun recipes. Finding the moment and also feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the cooking area can sometimes posture a challenge though. We wish these Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these suggestions a shot tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.