If you're looking for Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking and also believe it makes the ideal relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is particular to make anybody's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, however, to identify recipes that benefit you or guidance that causes an ultimately effective dish. Maybe this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Instant pot beef barley soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant pot beef barley soup
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 2 lbs of cubed beef stew meat.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of diced white onion.
- Use 1 cup of celery sliced.
- You need 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- You need to prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) of cartons beef broth.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 packet of beef gravy mix.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist).
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme minced.
- You need to prepare 3 Tablespoons of fresh parsley minced.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped kale (I use frozen).
- You need to prepare 2 cups of quick cooking barley.
The Instant Pot Ace Blender became an instant hit for its ability to cook as well as achieve high-speed blending, and fans have been clamoring for trustworthy recipes. Instant Pot soup recipes are sure to become your go-to cool-weather dinner. Pin or Print the Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup recipe below. Pressure Cooker Beef and Barley Soup.
Instant pot beef barley soup instructions
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up..
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned..
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley..
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal..
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure..
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot..
- Make sure button is down before opening lid..
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices..
So, how many of you got an Instant Pot for Christmas?? I am still trying to figure mine out but what I have concluded is— the Instant Pot is not A few other great soups you may like are Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, Hearty Beef Stew, and Easy Taco Soup. Home » Recipes » Instant Pot Soup Recipes » Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup. This beef and barley soup is cozy, packed with veggies, and uses tons of pantry staples. Serve it with a side of Easy No-Knead Dutch Oven Bread or Cheesy Garlic Bread for a tasty and frugal at-home meal.
Everybody wants to be a better cook. Every person intends to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time and also really feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen can sometimes position a challenge though. We hope these Instant pot beef barley soup recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.