If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also rewarding experience to create a merely scrumptious dish or baked item. The smells in your home as well as the faces of individuals who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe will certainly give you some idea for you to end up being a remarkable chef.
You can have Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread
- You need to prepare of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- You need to prepare 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- You need to prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Provide of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- Provide of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Use of Granulated Garlic.
- Use of Granulated Onion.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need to prepare of Dried Oregano.
- Use of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- You need 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded - fully drained].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Use of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Bell Peppers [green - red - orange - yellow - 1 1/2" chop].
- You need to prepare of Red Onions [quartered].
- You need to prepare of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- You need of White Onions [quartered].
- You need to prepare of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Provide of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Provide of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Use of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Prepare of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread instructions
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
There are couple of activities as enjoyable and also fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can additionally provide scrumptious meals for your family. Increasing your knowledge of cooking is particular to boost your time in the kitchen area. Trying Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe is a remarkable way to do simply that.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.