If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with several dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
You can cook Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice
- You need to prepare 3 or 4 half of capsicums cut into.
- You need 1 of onion small sliced thinely.
- Prepare 1 of tomato diced.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic mashed to a fine paste.
- Provide 1 cup of corn veggies frozen or mixed.
- You need to prepare 1.5 cups of brown rice cooked white or.
- You need of Taco Seasoning of your choice: Moroccan / / Cajun.
- Prepare to taste of Salt Pepper &.
- Use 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Use of cheese Parmesan Mix of shredded of your choice: + Mozz is a nice yum combo.
Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice step by step
- In a non stick pan, add the tbsp of oil. Once heated, add the mashed garlic and the onion and saute until the onion has softened.
- Next add the chicken, some seasoning and also salt and pepper. Give it a few mins and then add the tomato and also the veggies, I just added corn as Miss 2 year old has had an issue with mixed veggie combo like carrot, peas and beans LOL in the last week. Add more seasoning if needed.
- Final stage once the chicken has fully cooked through, is to add the cooked rice and gently toss it all together.
- I cut the capsicum lengthwise and scooped out the inside. Fill each capsicum cup with the rice. Top each cup with some shredded cheese.
- Two options that you can do next_:.
- Here is what I did, I poured some hot water into a non-stick pot - carefully placed the capsicums in the pan, turned up the heat and put a lid on it. The capsicum will cook through and the cheese will melt.
- Arrange the filled up capsicums on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and pop it in a preheated oven at 180C.
- Serve immediately.
There is always something new to learn when it concerns cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice recipe is just a couple of recipe suggestions to help boost your chef's efficiency. There are much more great recipes out there and also great cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent knowing is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Stuffed Capsicum with Chicken and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.