Looking for the perfect Meatball soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food just right, you are not the only one. Lots of people have natural cooking talent however not quite enough knowledge to cook with excellence. This Meatball soup recipe is a good start, simple to cook and also delicious.
You can cook Meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need to prepare 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- Provide 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
The classic meatball soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of meatball or vegetables. Meatball soup is a dinner that your entire family will love and devour. The flavors of the pasta and the meatballs combine perfectly to make one delicious and hearty soup. This homemade meatball soup is pure comfort, with a brothy tomato base that's filled with al dente pasta, wilted spinach, and bite-sized meatballs.
Meatball soup step by step
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 - 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup. The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to an extra. Tender meatballs that melt in your mouth are beloved both by children and adults. They are the perfect base for this light, but sustaining soup. Meatball Soup is a simple recipe idea that tastes fantastic and comes together in less than fifteen minutes.
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to food preparation as well as every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Meatball soup recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to assist enhance your cook's efficiency. There are much more good recipes out there and good cooks maintain searching for them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the essential to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Meatball soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.