If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are several sorts of cooking that you might find out. You can become a chef or you can merely try to understand the art of cooking good dishes within your house. Several work in the work environment employ cooks, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that additionally look after cooks. We hope this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe can help make you a much better chef.
You can have Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- You need to prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- You need to prepare 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Garnishes.
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need to prepare of diced avocado.
- Use of hot sauce.
- Provide of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
If you were reading over the recipe and wondering if it was okay to add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot, let me assure you, it is totally fine! Chicken enchilada soup is kinda like all the flavors of traditional enchiladas melded together in one deliciously Besides being super easy to make, I love that this Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe calls for Need some more Instant Pot Recipe ideas? Check out some of my other popular IP Recipes! An Instant Pot pressure cooker makes this sensational chicken enchilada soup a breeze to prepare and cook.
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP instructions
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
Make it mild or make it spicy! Add another can of beans—black beans, kidney beans, or pinto beans—to the pot, or increase the amount of chicken. For a spicier soup, feel free to add some. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This creamy and delicious Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup tastes just like a green chili chicken enchilada.
There is constantly something brand-new to find out when it pertains to food preparation as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe is simply a couple of recipe suggestions to aid improve your chef's efficiency. There are many more great recipes out there and good chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous discovering is the vital to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.