If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Rice Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with numerous supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Thai Rice Noodles Soup recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to wonderful home-cooked dishes.
You can have Thai Rice Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Noodles Soup
- Provide 150 gr of thin rice noodles.
- Use 500 gr of chicken meat.
- Prepare 2 liters of water (for boiling the chicken).
- You need to prepare 2 liters of chicken stock.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, pounded.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need to prepare 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare to taste of salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder.
- Prepare 200 gr of cherry tomatoes, divided by two.
- You need of cilantro leaves to taste.
- Prepare to taste of sliced green chili.
- Provide to taste of fresh lime juice.
Thai Rice Noodles Soup instructions
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Set aside..
- Boil the chicken until it’s cooked. Remove from the heat. Cut into small pieces..
- Heat the chicken stock in a pot. Add garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt (optional), and white pepper powder..
- Place rice noodles and chicken in a bowl. Add some chicken stock. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cilantro leaves, and some slices of green chili (optional) then add some fresh lime juice..
- Serve warm! 😋.
A terrific, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing all of us bear in mind. Utilizing these Thai Rice Noodles Soup recipe to improve your cooking is the same as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, find out as much as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the much better your meals will taste.
If you find this Thai Rice Noodles Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.