Looking for the perfect Vegetable Manchow Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Manchow Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are various kinds of cooking that you could find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to master the art of cooking excellent dishes within your home. Lots of jobs in the work environment utilize chefs, prep-cooks and also supervisors that also oversee chefs. We hope this Vegetable Manchow Soup recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
You can have Vegetable Manchow Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Manchow Soup
- Use 2 tbsp of Cabbage.
- Use 2 tbsp of Carrot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cauliflower.
- You need to prepare tbsp of Mushroom2.
- Use tbsp of Ginger1.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need of Spring onion 1 chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Sauces Tomato,Chilli and Soya sauce 1 tsp each.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 3 cups of Water.
- Provide tsp of Vinegar1.
Vegetable Manchow Soup instructions
- First of all grate carrot. Cut cabbage very fine.Cut mushrooms into small slices..
- Grate ginger and garlic also..
- Take oil on a wok.Add ginger garlic.Saute it.Add vegetables also.Cook them till tender..
- Now add water or vegetable stock..
- Let it boil for 10 min..
- Add salt,black pepper and all the sauces..
- Simmer it by adding cornstarch to make it of some thick consistency.Add vinegar to make it sour..
- Have it hot..
You do not require to be a pro to prepare an excellent dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough and also overwhelming, however are in reality, rather basic one of it is Vegetable Manchow Soup recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Vegetable Manchow Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.