Looking for the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like several others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the case might be, practical cooking guidance can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and also discover a couple of things that can splash some brand-new fun right into your kitchen area routine. This Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
- Provide 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- You need 1 can of black beans (drain).
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- You need 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- Use 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Provide 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- Provide 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- Provide of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- Provide 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- You need to prepare of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- Use of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Use of Onion powder (a dash).
- You need of Salt (a dash).
- Use of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Sour cream (optional).
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup instructions
- It's actually very simple...add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
You do not need to be a professional to cook an excellent meal. There are many recipes that look hard and overwhelming, however are in fact, fairly straightforward among it is Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.