If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
You can have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of dry ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1 packages of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Provide 3 of each Flour tortilla.
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels instructions
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese and heat for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ranch mix.
- Spread thick onto flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced jalapeños and crumbled bacon (I used the pickled jalapeños for this, not fresh ones.).
- Roll up and place seam side down on plastic wrap.
- Wrap tight in the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and plastic wrap when ready to serve and carefully cut into 1 Inch slices.
- Plate and serve!.
A terrific, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone keep in mind. Making use of these Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as an athlete who keeps training-- the extra you do it, the much better you get, learn as high as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.