If you're looking for Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own cooking experiments or a skilled chef with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked dishes.
To cook Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip
- You need 16 oz of soft cream cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese ( Mexican).
- Prepare 5 slice of crispy bacon, chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 of diced jalapeño (3 for extra spice).
Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Bake @ °400 for 20 min until bubbly and edges are browned.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
A fantastic, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody bear in mind. Using these Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe to enhance your cooking coincides as an athlete that maintains training-- the more you do it, the better you get, find out as high as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.