If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem tough, however, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or guidance that causes an ultimately effective dish. Possibly this Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers recipe is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- Provide of Jalapeño Poppers.
- Use 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Extra Large Jalapeños.
- Provide 1 of small Bag Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Use 1 of small Bag Motzerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of GOYA Seasoning [or, lightly sprinkle garlic powder - onion powder - cumin - parsley - black pepper - salt].
- Use 1 tbsp of Your Favorite Green Chilie Salsa.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- You need to prepare of Crispy Coating.
- Use 1 box of Panko Bread Crumbs [about 2 cups].
- Use 2 of large Eggs.
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- ° Clean jalapeños. ° Slice evenly leaving the stem attached to one side. ° Carefully hollow out seeds and inner membranes. ° Lightly sprinkle Mexican 3 Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. ° Tightly pack in Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the centers of jalapeños. Add green salsa. ° Sprinkle with GOYA Seasoning and Cayenne Pepper if desired. ° Refrigerate poppers until fully chilled..
- Whip eggs. I usually add additional GOYA Seasoning to this mixture but, it's not necessary..
- Fully dip poppers in egg mixture..
- Dip jalapeños and generously coat in your Panko Bread Crumbs. Pack those Panko crumbs deep into your cream cheese! Mind you, the crumbs won't stick very well to the backs of the jalapeños but, they'll be crispy on the tops!.
- Place on lifted wrack sprayed with a non-stick spray. Make sure they're all leveled evenly. I sprinkle again with GOYA before baking..
- Here's a cool tip - if you don't have a lifted wrack - bunch up a large piece of tinfoil as pictured below. Picture pulled from my New Orleans Truck Fries recipe. Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam and place poppers lightly on top..
- Bake at °350 for up to 45 minutes or, until poppers are browned and the cheeses are fully melted..
- Serve immediately with a Bronco Berry Sauce and ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone bear in mind. Using these Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers recipe to boost your cooking coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the much more you do it, the far better you obtain, discover as much as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.