Looking for the perfect Jalapeño popper rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño popper rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are many different types of cooking that you could learn. You can become a gourmet chef or you can simply try to understand the art of cooking great meals within your house. Several work in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that also oversee cooks. We hope this Jalapeño popper rice recipe can help make you a better chef.
To cook Jalapeño popper rice you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño popper rice
- Provide 4 of slices chopped bacon.
- Provide 1 of link Cajun sausage sliced.
- You need to prepare 4 of large jalapeños seeded/diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Use 4 of cloves of peeled/diced garlic.
- Provide 2 of servings cooked brown rice.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
It's got all of the best ingredients. Thank goodness for lazy days, right? Rice and chicken stock are then added in and cooked until the rice absorbs most of the liquid and the chicken is cooked through. This Jalapeno Pepper Jelly is so delicious and EASY to make!
Jalapeño popper rice instructions
- Prepare rice (this part takes the longest time).
- Cook bacon until it starts to brown..
- Add sausage to bacon and brown.
- Add diced jalapeños, onion and garlic to bacon and sausage. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Add BBQ sauce to pan stir in.
- Divide prepared rice into two bowls. Cover rice with cheese..
- Spoon sausage/bacon/jalapeno mixture over rice..
- Serve with more BBQ sauce.
You can make it in your pressure cooker or on the stove and it is a fraction of the cost of. Jalapeño poppers, or jalapeño bites, are jalapeño peppers that have been hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes ground meat, and sometimes breaded and deep fried. They are sometimes called armadillo eggs. Jalapeno peppers are one of the favored varieties of chili peppers used in the North American cuisine, especially in the Southern states, where Tex-Mex cuisine is popular. Why make jalapeño poppers when you can make an entire casserole?
Since you've reached the end of this Jalapeño popper rice recipe, currently trying out recipes as well as apply it as well as take pleasure in. You never ever understand - you simply might have found a new occupation.
If you find this Jalapeño popper rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.