If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone loves the idea of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, however with today's hectic schedules, it can be harder than ever before to discover the time to put one with each other. The good news is, assistance is around, the Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe and suggestions in this post will certainly help you created healthy meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Dip using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Use 4 oz of can Diced Jalapeno.
- You need 8 oz of Soften Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
Jalapeno Popper Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine CREAM CHEESE & SOUR CREAM.
- Add DICED JALAPENO, CHEDDAR CHEESE, & 3/4 cup PARMESAN CHEESE.
- Spoon in 8x8 baking dish..
- Blend BREAD CRUMBS, BUTTER, 1/4 cup PARMESAN, & DRIED PARSLEY. Use finger or fork, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle "BREAD CRUMB MIXTURE" over "CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE" evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown. DO NOT OVERCOOK!.
- Seve with bread or crackers.
Now that you have actually read Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.