If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of information on cooking. Some info is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable chefs as well as not for the ordinary individual. It can be perplexing to wade through all of the available information. Fortunately, this Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe is easy to make and will certainly offer you some excellent pointers. They will help anyone, even a beginner.
You can cook Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin
- You need to prepare of Mashed potato.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 20 grams of Butter.
- You need to prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of or more Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of White pepper.
- Prepare of Meat sauce (if you don't have the ☆ ingredients use a tinned meat sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of ☆Shio-koji minced meat.
- Use 150 ml of ☆Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin step by step
- Mashed Potato: Wash and clean the potatoes and wrap in cling film separately. Microwave at 600 W for about 8 minutes. Turn over halfway through..
- Wear an oven glove and squeeze the potato with your hand. The skin will break. Remove the skin with chopsticks as it is very hot..
- Put the potatoes into a bowl. Mash with a masher..
- Mix in the butter while it is still hot..
- Add the milk in 2 to 3 batches..
- Stir until smooth and add salt and pepper..
- Preheat an oven to 230℃..
- Meat Sauce: Tip the frozen shio-koji soboro into a bowl..
- Stir in the tomato sauce..
- Grease the gratin dish with oil or butter (not listed in the ingredients) using kitchen paper..
- Place the meat sauce in the dish and flatten evenly..
- Place the mashed potato on top and spread evenly..
- Score the surface using a fork. (You can omit this process.).
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over it. Bake in an oven preheated to 230℃ for about 20 minutes until golden-brown on top..
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley to your taste. Adjust the baking time and temperature according to your oven at home..
Since you have actually checked out the Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie-style Mashed Potato Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.