If you're looking for Ham Bone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham Bone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest skills on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any type of limitations to the knowledge available for the chef interested in raising his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, also specialists, can always locate brand-new dishes, techniques and also strategies to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Ham Bone Soup recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Ham Bone Soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Bone Soup
- You need to prepare 1 of ham bone with some meat.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- You need to prepare 1 can of (14.5 ounce) peeled and diced tomatoes with juice.
- Use 1 can of (15.25 ounce) kidney beans.
- Use 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and cubed.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- You need 6 of cubes chicken bouillon.
Ham Bone Soup step by step
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green bell pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker..
- Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours..
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the example all of us remember. Utilizing these Ham Bone Soup recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as an athlete that keeps training-- the much more you do it, the better you get, discover as long as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Ham Bone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.