If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fried Pepper Poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking ability but not quite enough expertise to prepare with excellence. This Air Fried Pepper Poppers recipe is a great start, easy to prepare and also scrumptious.
To cook Air Fried Pepper Poppers you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fried Pepper Poppers
- Use 8 oz. of Cream cheese (softened).
- Provide 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Provide 6 of bacon strips, cooked & crumbled.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 9-10 of jalapenos halved lengthwise & seeded.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of bread crumbs.
Air Fried Pepper Poppers instructions
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees..
- In a large bowl combine the 1st 8 ingredients. Mix well..
- Spoon 1 1/2-2 tablespoons into the pepper. Then roll in the breadcrumbs..
- Spritz the basket with cooking spray. Then place the pooper in a single layer in the basket..
- Cook at 325 degrees for 15 minutes for spicy flavor, or as long as 25 minutes for a more mild flavor. Be careful not to over cook..
Since you have read Air Fried Pepper Poppers recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some great food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Air Fried Pepper Poppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.