Looking for the perfect Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of info on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable cooks and except the average person. It can be puzzling to wade through every one of the offered details. Thankfully, this Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast recipe is easy to do and will certainly give you some wonderful tips. They will benefit anyone, also a novice.
To make Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast
- You need to prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 150 grams of Lotus root.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- Provide 100 ml of Water ( ※ for steam-frying).
- Use 2 tsp of ☆ Sugar (beet sugar or cane sugar).
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Vinegar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon ★ Chicken soup stock granules (additive-free).
- You need 1 dash of ★ Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 dash of ★ Pepper.
- You need to prepare 150 ml of ★ Water.
Tender definition is - marked by, responding to, or expressing the softer emotions : fond, loving. How to use tender in a sentence. Tendersinfo provides online tenders information about all kinds of government tenders, global tenders, govt tenders and contracts. We are considered as one of the best international tenders website to.
Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast instructions
- Slice the chicken breast diagonally into bite-sized pieces, rub the ☆ ingredients into the chicken, and set aside for 10 minutes. Combine the ★ ingredients and stir until the chicken soup stock granules dissolve..
- Cut the lotus root into bite-sized pieces, soak in water with a small amount of vinegar (not listed in the ingredients list) added, and drain. Also cut the onions and red bell pepper into bite-sized pieces and finely chop the garlic and ginger..
- Roll up each piece of chicken, squeeze them in your hands to retain their shapes, and coat them with katakuriko. Add plenty of vegetable oil in a pan and cook them until golden brown..
- Add the lotus root from Step 3 and water for steam-frying into the pan, cover, and shake the pan from time to time as you steam-fry until the lotus root is cooked through..
- Add the garlic and ginger, once it's fragrant, add the onions and red bell pepper, and stir-fry until everything is evenly coated with vegetable oil..
- Pour in the combined ★ ingredients into the pan and simmer for a while. Once the moisture evaporates and the sauce thickens, it's done..
- I recommend "Youlinji - Chinese Deep Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce"too. Use the same pre-seasoning ingredients and drizzle on a fragrant and delicious sauce on top. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155753-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-youlinji-with-breast-meat.
- I also recommend "Yuzu Pepper Chicken Breast Karaage". The fried chicken is moist, crispy, and juicy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151937-fried-chicken-breast-with-yuzu-pepper.
Since you have read Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Method is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Tender & Juicy, Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.