Looking for the perfect Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest abilities in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of limitations to the expertise offered for the chef thinking about increasing his/her skills. Also the finest chefs, also specialists, can always discover brand-new dishes, techniques as well as strategies to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts
- Use 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of enough water to cover the chicken Water.
- You need 2 of 1/2-3 tablespoons ＊Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- You need to prepare 1 clove of ＊Garlic (grated).
- Use 1 of thumb ＊Ginger (grated).
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- Use 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need to prepare 1 of Frying oil.
Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts step by step
- Slice the chicken breasts diagonally into bite-sized pieces..
- Transfer to a bowl, and pour enough water to cover the chicken. Leave it for about 10 minutes..
- Place the chicken from the step 2 in a colander to drain the excess water. Marinate in the ＊ sauce for about 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken from Step 3 in a colander to remove the excess sauce. Coat with the katakuriko and tap off the excess..
- Deep-fry in oil at 180℃ for about 1 minute, and remove from the oil. Let it rest for about 5 minutes..
- This is how it looks after 1 minute of deep-frying from Step 5. The outside is white, but the inside is still uncooked. Leaving it for 5 minutes with the residual heat cooks the inside..
- After 5 minutes, deep-fry again at 180℃ for about 1.5 minutes. The chicken won't get hard even after deep-frying for the second time..
- I added sesame oil and it made the dish more delicious..
Since you have actually reviewed the Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to do in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Juicy Tatsuta-Age Even with Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.