If you're looking for Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking talent but not quite adequate knowledge to cook with perfection. This Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe is an excellent start, simple to cook and also delicious.
You can cook Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Use 2 cup of white mushrooms finely diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of black olives finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- Use of fresh basil leafs.
- You need to prepare 4 tablespoon of goat cheese (I've used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Our Mediterranean chicken is stuffed with nutritious and tasty ingredients like kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and it's easy to prepare. The next time you're looking for healthy chicken recipes, look to the tangy and earthy ingredients of the Mediterranean! Fresh chicken breast cooked with Mediterranean flavor. Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe: This versatile dish is easy enough for a weeknight supper but elegant enough for company.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- Preheat oven at 400°..
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve..
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve..
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve..
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides..
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed..
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix..
- Close pocket with toothpicks..
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix..
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Broil for couple of minutes..
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want..
Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. This meal of chicken breasts stuffed with tomatoes, olives and feta is fit for dinner guests. Make a cut on one side of the chicken breast - but don't slice through - and butterfly. These stuffed chicken breasts may seem complicated, but in reality, couldn't be simpler. Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite vegetable.
There are few hobbies as enjoyable and also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can likewise offer tasty dishes for your household. Expanding your expertise of cooking is certain to improve your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe is a fantastic way to do just that.
If you find this Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.