If you're looking for Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of info on cooking. Some information is geared in the direction of knowledgeable cooks and except the ordinary person. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the readily available details. Fortunately, this Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some great tips. They will work for any person, also an amateur.
You can have Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi
- Prepare 1 cup of mawa.
- Provide 1/2 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gulkand.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped cashew.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of chopped pistachio.
- Provide 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Paneer Burfi is super easy to make and a quick- fix sweet, perfect for the upcoming festive season. Ingredients for Mawa Anjeer Burfi Recipe. Also known as Khoya Burfi; it is a classic Indian sweet that is served as dessert. Concentrated milk based confection garnished with pistachios.
Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi step by step
- In a pan add desi ghee after heat up add mawa and roast it for 5 to 7 mins then add crumbled paneer into that and mix all together..roast untill changes it's colour...
- Then add gulkand and mix well..if the mixture is getting too hard you can add 2 tbs milk also..at this stage you can add sugar also...
- Mix all ingredients very well..soon It will take a dough shape...
- Add cardamom powder and dry fruits too..mix well and switch of the flame...
- Take a greased plate and pour the mixture into that..keep it set for 15 to 20 mins..or you can keep it in refrigerator for 15 mins...
- After that cut into desired shape and enjoy..this yummy,tasty burfi...
Ingredients: Milk, sugar, glucose, clarified butter, pistachios, citric acid, flavor. Facts: Also known as Khoya Burfi; it is a classic Indian sweet that is served as dessert. Gulkand barfi,gulkand,nariyal,coconut barfi,traditional sweets,burfi,condensed milk,sweet,mithai Rose preserve or 'Gulkand' is very commonly used in India to prepare sweets. We can make a lot of things out of it Also, making a 'barfi' without using market based 'mawa' helps you avoid adulteration. You just need a few ingredients to prepare the delicious Burfi.
Now that you've gotten to the end of this Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi recipe, now try out recipes and also implement it as well as enjoy. You never understand - you just might have found a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Mawa,paneer,gulkand burfi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.