If you're looking for Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are various types of cooking that you could discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can merely attempt to master the art of cooking good meals within your house. Numerous jobs in the office use cooks, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that also supervise chefs. We hope this Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes recipe can help make you a better chef.
To make Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes
- Use 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp. of gulkand (rose petals preserve).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yoghurt.
- You need to prepare 2 drops of red food colour.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of rose water.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of powdered sugar or to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- Provide of dry rose petals and chopped pistachios to garnish (opt).
- Provide of Frosting -.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter at room temperature.
- You need to prepare 1-2 drops of red food colour.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes instructions
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Keep aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, gulkand, yoghurt, rose water, food colour and sugar till light and fluffy..
- Now add the dry ingredients, little at a time into the mix and fold it in gently..
- Add the chopped pistachios and give it a stir..
- Line a muffin tray and spoon in the batter till it is 3/4 full. Tap gently..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15-17 minutes. Insert a skewer to check if it is done. Set aside to cool..
- Frosting - Whisk the butter and food colour with a hand blender till it is light and fluffy. Fold in the sugar, little at a time and continue to beat till it is stiff and everything is well incorporated..
- Transfer to a piping bag with a preferred nozzle and pipe in over the cupcakes. Garnish with pistachios and dry rose petals. Serve as desired..
Take these Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes recipe suggestions and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a wonderful place to attempt brand-new points with the best assistance.
If you find this Eggless Gulkand Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.