If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are various types of cooking that you could learn. You can become a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to grasp the art of cooking good meals within your house. Lots of work in the office utilize cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that also look after cooks. We hope this Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai recipe can help make you a better chef.
You can have Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai using 13 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai
- Prepare of For Rose Rasmalai.
- Use 1 Ltr of Milk.
- Use 1 Ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maida/refined flour.
- Use 5 cups of water (divided).
- Prepare 2 drops of rose emulsion.
- You need 2 cups of sugar (300gms total).
- You need to prepare of ingredients for Gulkand rabdi.
- Provide 5 cups of Full cream Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of Gulkand / Sweet Rose petal Preserve.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Rose essence.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Crushed Pistachios.
Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai step by step
- For gulkand rabdi..Grind gulkand with little milk to make a paste..
- Heat remaining milk in a wide pan..
- When it starts boiling, reduce the flame and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes till it is reduced to half the quantity..
- Keep scraping from the sides and stir well..
- Now add sugar and gulkand paste. Mix it well..
- Keep stirring and scraping from the sides till it starts thickening..
- Remove from flame, add rose essence and mix well..
- Gulkand rabdi is ready...
- In a deep bottom pan, heat 1 ltr milk until it boils, switch off the flame and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add 2 drops of rose emusion..
- Stir well till the milk turns pink and then add lime juice till milk curdles.
- Once milk is curdled, Take an empty deep bottom vessel and keep a cheese/muslin cloth on it and separate the cottage cheese and water..
- Remove the water from the vessel or use a different vessel to wash the cottage cheese with cold water to remove the excess lime juice..
- 5-Collect the cottage cheese in the cloth and hang it for a while to drain out all the extra water..
- Meanwhile add another pan with 3 cups of water and add 1 cup of sugar and let it boil till sugar disolves..
- Meanwhile knead the cottage cheese till all fat is released and turns to a soft dough kinda texture..
- Divde the mixture into equal portions of small balls, then give a slight press to make rasmalai balls..
- In the boiling water, add the rasmalai balls. Take maida and dilute it with water and add. Cover it with the lid..
- Boil till 15 minutes..
- Remove rasmalai balls in a bowl with a little boiling water..
- Squeeze out the excess water from the rasmalai balls and add them into the gulkand rabdi..
- Transfer into serving bowls, garnish with crushed pistachios..
- Add chopped nuts and keep it in the refrigerator until chilled completely..
- Your gulkand rabdi rose rasmalai is ready to be served and eaten..
There are few activities as enjoyable also fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you flex your creative muscles, you can additionally provide tasty meals for your family members. Increasing your expertise of food preparation is particular to improve your time in the cooking area. Attempting Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai recipe is a remarkable means to do just that.
If you find this Gulkand Rabdi Rose Rasmalai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.