If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gulkand recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and also believe it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make any individual's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally appear hard, however, to determine dishes that benefit you or guidance that results in an eventually effective meal. Perhaps this Gulkand dish is the one you are seeking.
You can cook Gulkand using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulkand
- You need 250 gm of fresh rose petals.
- You need 150 gms of sugar.
- Use 3-4 of cardamom.
Can be used in many dishes like ice cream, lassi, milkshakes and sweets. Gulkand gulab jamun, when you want to make the gulab jamun extra special. If you have gulkand, you can try this simple twist to the regular gulab jamun. I loved makkan peda, which is gulab jamun stuffed.
Gulkand step by step
- Rinse rose petals with water for 2-3 times. Spread them on a cotton cloth for drying. The petals should not be completely dried but excess wate must get ivaporated..
- Put these dried petals in a glass jar. Mix the sugar and cardamom and keep the jar in sunshine for 10-15 days. Do not forget to pick up this jar in the evening and mix it well daily..
- This gulkand can be used to make icecream, sweets shakes and mostly in India 🇮🇳 it's used in paan. If anyone is suffering from constipation it's the best medicine for him / her. Take a glass of warm milk mix 1 tsp gulkand in it and drink it. After few days of consuming this you can feel the change and your problem is solved..
Gulkand, sometimes spelled Gulqand, is a sweet preserve of rose petals. It is believed to be from ancient Indo-Persia, and is an incredible body coolant. Gulkand is one of the most delicious Ayurvedic preparations known to mankind. Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals and is made primarily of rose petals. How to make Gulkand at home - Recipe by Tanvi's Creations.
There is constantly something new to discover when it involves cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Gulkand recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to help boost your chef's performance. There are many more great recipes out there as well as excellent cooks maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Constant knowing is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Gulkand recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.