If you're looking for Robin's Mexi-Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Mexi-Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several resources of information on cooking. Some info is tailored towards seasoned chefs and except the typical person. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the available information. Fortunately, this Robin's Mexi-Bake recipe is easy to do and will certainly give you some great pointers. They will work for anybody, even a newbie.
To make Robin's Mexi-Bake you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Robin's Mexi-Bake
- You need 500 grams of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 large of Onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 can of Beans (black and/or pinto).
- You need 1 can of Tomato Chunks.
- Provide 1 cup of Corn.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (Mexican and/or cheddar).
- You need 5 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
Robin's Mexi-Bake step by step
- Sauté onions in olive oil in a large frying pan until soft..
- Add thawed ground beef to the pan and cook until browned. Strain grease if needed..
- Add can of beans, tomato chunks, and corn to the pan. I used beans in spicy sauce..
- Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes to incorporate flavours..
- Coat a large round baking dish with oil or non-stick spray. Place a tortilla on the bottom and evenly add some of the mixture onto the top of the tortilla. Add some cheese and place the next tortilla on top. Continue to layer this, using all of the filling and tortillas. Place the remaining cheese on top of the last tortilla..
- Bake this dish uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes..
You do not require to be a pro to prepare a fantastic dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough and overwhelming, but remain in truth, rather easy one of it is Robin's Mexi-Bake recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Robin's Mexi-Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.