If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and assume it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells delicious is specific to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can often appear difficult, though, to pinpoint dishes that help you or recommendations that brings about an eventually successful dish. Possibly this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe is the one you are searching for.
You can cook Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- You need to prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Use of Cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- You need to prepare 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
I like to have a LOT of rice per serving, so I added a cup of quick-cooking white rice and an extra can of water. I am a big fan of Rice-A-Roni. It is a quick, easy side dish that tastes really good. I ran across this recipe for Pecan Pilaf and decided to give it a.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) instructions
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
The rice pilaf is hearty and savory, and it cooks up quickly while the chicken roasts. This chicken and rice dish makes a great meal for special occasions or impressing guests. It's quite simple to prepare but is full of flavor, and the za'atar brings it all together. Get the recipe for this delicious one-dish, spiced-up chicken and rice at Food & Wine. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the example everybody remember. Using these Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you get, find out as much as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.