If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gulkand Shrikhand recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Gulkand Shrikhand recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
To cook Gulkand Shrikhand you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gulkand Shrikhand
- Provide 400 gms of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gulkand.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare of few chopped mixed nuts to garnish.
- Prepare of few rose petals to garnish.
- Prepare pinch of saffron strands to garnish.
Gulkand, or Gulqand is a sweet preserve of rose petals made in India and in some other Asian countries. Making Gulkand at home is very easy. Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish made of strained dahi (yogurt). Shrikhand has been referred to as "Shikhrini" in the Sanskrit literature.
Gulkand Shrikhand instructions
- Pour the yoghurt in a cheese cloth and place it on a strainer. Keep this on a bowl in the refrigerator overnight. The thick hung yoghurt is used for the recipe. In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, gulkand, cardamom powder.
- And sugar to a smooth paste..
- Pass it through a sieve to remove the granules..
- Garnish with chopped nuts, rose petals and saffron. Chill before serving it in individual bowls..
List of yogurt-based dishes and beverages. Shrikhand is a sweet dish prepared from hung curd (strained), which is called Chakka (with Ch from chacha 😛 ). Flavoring and sugar is added to this Chakka to prepare Shrikhand. Gulkand is one of the most delicious Ayurvedic preparations known to mankind. Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals and is made primarily of rose petals.
There is constantly something brand-new to find out when it pertains to cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Gulkand Shrikhand recipe is just a couple of recipe concepts to aid improve your cook's efficiency. There are many more good recipes available and excellent cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the essential to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Gulkand Shrikhand recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.