If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the oldest abilities worldwide. That does not mean that there are any type of limitations to the understanding available for the cook thinking about increasing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also specialists, can constantly discover new dishes, methods and also strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of white mushrooms finely diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of black olives finely diced.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil leafs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of goat cheese (I've used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned).
- Provide 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Our Mediterranean chicken is stuffed with nutritious and tasty ingredients like kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and it's easy to prepare. The next time you're looking for healthy chicken recipes, look to the tangy and earthy ingredients of the Mediterranean! Fresh chicken breast cooked with Mediterranean flavor. Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe: This versatile dish is easy enough for a weeknight supper but elegant enough for company.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- Preheat oven at 400°..
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve..
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve..
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve..
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides..
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed..
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix..
- Close pocket with toothpicks..
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix..
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Broil for couple of minutes..
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want..
Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. This meal of chicken breasts stuffed with tomatoes, olives and feta is fit for dinner guests. Make a cut on one side of the chicken breast - but don't slice through - and butterfly. These stuffed chicken breasts may seem complicated, but in reality, couldn't be simpler. Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite vegetable.
You do not require to be a pro to prepare a terrific meal. There are lots of recipes that look difficult and overwhelming, however remain in truth, fairly simple among it is Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.