If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any restrictions to the understanding available for the cook interested in increasing his/her abilities. Even the finest cooks, even experts, can always locate brand-new dishes, techniques and also strategies to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad
- You need to prepare 250 g of Halloumi, cut into different bite size pieces.
- Use 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Provide 1/3 cup of pitted black olives, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of semi sun dried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Big handful basil leaves, roughly chopped.
- Use of Juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need to prepare of Drizzle olive (if needed).
- Prepare of Sea salt & cracked black pepper.
Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad step by step
- Heat a griddle pan- high heat and fry Halloumi until you get some lovely char lines all over. Set aside..
- In a small fry pan, heat your Pune nuts until slightly browned and remove immediately..
- Cut tomatoes into different shapes. Mix with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, chilli flakes & half the toasted pine nuts. Mix well..
- To serve- pile up your tomato mix on a serving plate. Top with left over pine nuts and Halloumi, then drizzle a little olive oil and crack some sea salt and black pepper. Scrumdiddly!! 😛.
Now that you have actually reviewed the Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to execute in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.