If you're looking for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic timetables, it can be more challenging than ever to find the moment to put one with each other. Fortunately, assistance is available, the Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe and advice in this article will assist you created healthier meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts
- Use 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Use 1 t of paprika.
- You need 1/4 t of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 C of buffalo sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
- You need to prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts step by step
- Toss chicken breasts with enough oil to coat. Season..
- Pile all charcoal on one side of the grill. Leave the other side without charcoal. This is to set up a spot for searing, and a spot for indirect cooking..
- Lay each chicken breast on the searing side of the grill with the charcoal. Have the top of each breast laying diagonal as if it were pointing to 2 o'clock. As soon as the grill grates have marked the chicken, about 2 minutes, turn chicken diagonally to point to 10 o'clock. This is how to make beautiful cross marks on grilled items..
- Flip over chicken and repeat process just until you achieve a nice cross mark sear..
- Move chicken to indirect side of grill. Cover. Let the charcoal smoke slowly finish cooking the chicken, about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken and heat of grill. Remove when chicken is 160°, and let carry-over cook until chicken reaches 165°.
- Baste with buffalo sauce during last 2 minutes of cooking on indirect side of grill..
- Variations; Celery seed, cayenne, bacon fat, white wine, red wine, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, honey, lime, lemon, horseradish, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, peppercorn melange, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried minced onions, dried minced garlic, raspberry, coconut, dill, orange zest, grapefruit zest, kiwi, scallions, chives, cumin, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, chili powder, sumac, rosemary, sage, oregano, roasted garlic, beer, tequila, vodka, rice wine vinegar, sherry, mint, dijon,.
There is always something brand-new to learn when it concerns food preparation and also every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe is just a few recipe concepts to assist improve your cook's efficiency. There are much more great recipes around as well as excellent chefs keep seeking them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the key to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.