Looking for the perfect Savory Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Savory Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking and believe it makes the excellent relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make anybody's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem challenging, though, to pinpoint dishes that work for you or guidance that brings about an eventually successful meal. Perhaps this Savory Chicken Breasts dish is the one you are seeking.
To cook Savory Chicken Breasts you need 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Chicken Breasts
- You need to prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Provide to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Savory Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Top each breast with a slice of cheese.Mix together the soup and milk and pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and drizzle with melted butter/margarine. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown..
Food preparation a scrumptious dish for your household does not have to indicate spending hrs ploding away in the cooking area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Savory Chicken Breasts recipe, you can use to whip together an excellent meal in a short time, quickly your family will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Savory Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.