If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfect Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just starting your own cooking experiments or an experienced chef with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Perfect Chicken Breast recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
To cook Perfect Chicken Breast you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Chicken Breast
- Provide of Chicken Breast.
- Provide of Salted Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need to prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Any Seasoning You Think Smells Good.
- Use of Fresh Garlic.
Perfect Chicken Breast step by step
- Prep: Place chicken out on a clean surface. A couple dashes of salt (enough to where it covers the breast). Pepper the breast. Put seasoning on breast. Flip breast over and repeat on the other side. Small dice the garlic. I suggest 1 clove per breast. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pan just big enough to fit the breast in, pour enough oil in the pan to lightly cover the pan. On a medium heat, melt the butter with the oil. For 1 breast use a quarter stick butter, for 2 use half a stick and for every extra breast add an eight a stick. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and let marinade for 30 seconds..
- Set heat to just below high heat. Add the chicken. You will only need to flip the chicken once. You will need to use tongs to keep checking the doneness of the chicken. (You are not trying to cook the chicken through, only trying to get a good golden color). Once the chicken has come to the color you would like to have, flip the chicken. Do the same. Check the chicken so it will not burn..
- Once you have received the color on this side place the chicken on a oven safe pan (covered in tin foil and lightly touched with extra virgin olive oil). The cooking through in the oven can very by size of breast. Typically 20 minutes is the norm..
- Plating: On a serving platter, place the breast on the platter being sure the juices are not dribbling on the platter. You will not need extra juice because your chicken will be moist..
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it comes to food preparation and every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Perfect Chicken Breast recipe is simply a few recipe ideas to aid improve your cook's efficiency. There are many more good recipes available as well as great chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Constant understanding is the crucial to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Perfect Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.