If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb with Halloumi Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are several sorts of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just try to grasp the art of cooking excellent dishes within your house. Several jobs in the workplace use cooks, prep-cooks and also managers that also supervise chefs. We hope this Lamb with Halloumi Skewers recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
To cook Lamb with Halloumi Skewers you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb with Halloumi Skewers
- You need to prepare 500 g of lamb minced.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Garlic grated.
- Use 2 of mint leaf stem of.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tspn of lemon zest.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Provide 3 of Halloumi cheese large pieces of.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon.
Lamb with Halloumi Skewers instructions
- Take minced lamb in a mixing bowl..
- Add Salt, pepper, garlic, mint leaf, olive oil, lemon zest and honey..
- Round the mix into small balls andchill it for 15 mins or till its firm..
- Cut Halloumi, onions and red pepper into small cubes.
- Pierce the onion into the bbq sticks followed by the lamb, Halloumi and red peppers..
- In cup mix olive oil, salt pepper and lemon juice..
- Brush it over the lamb and the rest of the cubes..
- Grill the skewers for 10 mins..
Since you have read Lamb with Halloumi Skewers recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right initially. Technique is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Lamb with Halloumi Skewers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.