If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the oldest skills in the world. That does not mean that there are any type of limits to the expertise offered for the chef thinking about enhancing his or her skills. Even the finest chefs, even professionals, can always locate brand-new recipes, approaches as well as methods to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Healthy stuffed chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Healthy stuffed chicken breast
- Use 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 1 of zuccini.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 large of carrot.
- You need 3 medium of onions.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of scotch.
- Prepare 1 of water for boiling.
- Use 1 of cold water.
- You need to prepare of salt.
- Use of icecube.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare of cooking net/thread.
Find healthy, delicious stuffed chicken breast recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more.
Healthy stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Open the chicken breasts so you can stuff it and roll it..
- Cut 3/4 of the pepper, 3/4 of the zuccini and the carrot julianne style but a bit thicker than usual..
- Cut the rest of the pepper and the zuccini in a thiner julianne. Put those to cook slowly. Pre-heat the oven to 210C..
- Mix the raisins and the scotch for 10 minuts. And then add 3/4 of the scotch (with no raisins) to the cooking vegetables. Cut the onions in julianne or feather style. Once the other vegetables are done, put them on a dish and start cookin the onions. Put water to boil..
- Once the water is boiling add salt and the cut vegetables for 10 minuts. Put cold water and icecubes in a large recipient. Once the ten minutes passed quickly put the vegetables in the cold water so they stop cooking..
- While the onions are cooking start stuffing the breast with the vegetables. Secure them with cookin thread or net. Add the raisins and the remaining scotch..
- Once the onions are almost done put them along with the other fried vegetables at the bottom of a glass fountain and on top of it the four breasts. Srinkle some more salt, black pepper and oil on top of it..
- Let it coock for 10 minutes and turn the breasts, put more salt, black pepper and oil, a bit more of scotch if wanted and let it cook for another 15 minjtes minimum..
- Serve it right away after taking it out of the oven..
If you enjoyed this stuffed chicken breast recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. To me, nothing is more important than making it easy for you to reach your weight loss and fitness goals. Top rated Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipes. The filling is your caprice; just think about which flavors will complement your bird.
There are couple of activities as enjoyable and rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can additionally supply delicious meals for your household. Increasing your expertise of cooking is specific to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe is a fantastic way to do just that.
If you find this Healthy stuffed chicken breast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.