If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many sources of information on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of experienced cooks and not for the ordinary individual. It can be confusing to learn every one of the offered info. Thankfully, this Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables recipe is easy to make and will provide you some great suggestions. They will certainly work for any individual, even a novice.
To make Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables
- Use 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts boneless, skinless.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 cup of peas snow.
- You need to prepare 3 of carrots , cut into matchsticks (about 1 cup).
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper , cut into matchsticks (about 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of oyster sauce hoisin sauce mild or.
- You need 2 of scallions , thinly sliced.
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables step by step
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel and increase the heat to medium-high. Add the oil and heat for about 1 minute, then add the snow peas, carrots, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables brighten in color and become slightly tender..
- Add the garlic and chicken for the last minute or two of cooking and heat through. Add the cooked pasta, oyster sauce, and scallions and toss until thoroughly coated. Serve immediately..
A terrific, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing all of us remember. Using these Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables recipe to boost your cooking is the same as an athlete that keeps training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, learn as long as you can about cooking. The more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.