If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal-Battered Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the concept of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, but with today's busy timetables, it can be tougher than ever to discover the moment to place one with each other. The good news is, aid is out there, the Oatmeal-Battered Chicken recipe and advice in this short article will certainly help you put together well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Oatmeal-Battered Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal-Battered Chicken
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick pepper and steak marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of oatmeal.
- Use 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cornstarch.
Oats are an incredibly versatile whole grain. You might be familiar with sweet oatmeal bowls that are topped with fruit and honey. Your meal will immediately become healthier by simply using oats. The longer the chicken marinates, the better the chicken turns out!
Oatmeal-Battered Chicken step by step
- Using the rock salt, thoroughly wash the chicken under running water.
- Set aside the chicken and prepare the marinade mix according to the label instructions.
- Beat the eggs and mix the cornstarch to create the batter.
- Preheat the canola oil in a frying pan.
- Cover the chicken strips with oatmeal after dipping it in the batter mix.
- Fry the chicken strips until golden brown.
After all chicken pieces are coated, repeat the process by dipping them in the buttermilk marinade and shaking in the dry coating. Marination: Cut three pounds of boneless chicken into medium-sized pieces and marinate with four tablespoons each of vegetable oil and lemon juice. Colloidal oats can moisturize skin as well as act as an emollient to improve dry skin. They also have high levels of starch to work as an agent that soothes and protects skin. How to make an oatmeal bath.
Now that you have actually read Oatmeal-Battered Chicken recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Oatmeal-Battered Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.