If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be among the oldest skills worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the knowledge available for the chef curious about boosting his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can always locate brand-new dishes, techniques as well as methods to enhance their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of boneless chicken pieces.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic butter (for the nugget mixture).
- Use 1 tsp of garlic butter (for basting the nuggets).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of piri piri spice mix (for the nugget mixture).
- You need 1/4 of piri piri spice mix (for finishing the dish).
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder (for the nugget mixture).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder (for the egg mixture).
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley leaves.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of grated mozzarella cheese (for the nugget mixture).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese (for finishing the dish).
- Use 1/2 cup of instant oats.
- Use 1/3 cup of cornflour.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets instructions
- Grind the chicken cubes along with the butter & salt into a fine paste.
- Take the chicken paste into a bowl & add the oregano, chopped parsley leaves, black pepper powder and the peri peri spice mix into the paste and mix everything very well.
- Take a small portion from the chicken mixture & flatten it in between your palms.
- Now put some mozzarella cheese onto the flatten surface & carefully tuck the loose ends to make a nugget ball. Repeat the same for all.
- Take the oats into a microwave-safe bowl & microwave the oats at high power for 1.5 minutes.
- Beat the egg along with some salt & black pepper powder.
- Now take the nugget balls one at a time, roll it into the cornflour, dip it into the egg mixture & finally roll it into the oats. Repeat the same for all.
- Now arrange the nugget balls into a greased baking tray & brush the balls with some butter.
- Then put the tray into the microwave oven that was already preheated for 8 minutes at 200°C on convection mode & then bake the nuggets at 190°C for 10 minutes.
- After 7th minute is passed, remove the tray, flip the balls & baste them with some more butter. Again put the tray inside the microwave & bake the nuggets for the remaining minutes.
- For the cocktail sauce mix the mayonnaise & ketchup together into a bowl and it is ready. When the nuggets are done sprinkle the remaining cheese, peri peri spice mix & chopped parsley from top and serve them with the cocktail sauce.
There is constantly something new to discover when it involves cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe is just a few recipe concepts to help boost your cook's performance. There are much more excellent recipes around and excellent chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the essential to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Oats Crusted Cheesy Baked Chicken Nuggets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.