If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is particular to make anyone's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem hard, though, to pinpoint dishes that work for you or recommendations that brings about an ultimately successful meal. Maybe this Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe is the one you are seeking.
To make Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem
- Use 800 gm of Chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of mixed lentils (bengal gram,split yellow,red and pigeon pea lentils).
- Prepare 3 cups of Oats.
- Use 4 of Onions sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Use 5 of peppercorns,2 cinnamon sticks,4 cloves.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cubeb powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of cashewnut paste.
Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem instructions
- In a cooking pot, heat ghee and oil together. Saute ginger garlic paste. Add the whole spices now. Saute all for a minute and then add the chicken cubes followed by the spices..
- Cover and let it cook on a low heat. Allow it to cool down a bit and then mash it well. Spices can be adjusted according to taste..
- Next add oats along with 5 -6 cups of water to another pot and let it cook on a low heat. Soak cashews for a few minutes and then make a smooth paste of it..
- Pressure cook mixed lentils with salt to taste,green chillies and turmeric. Once done add them to the simmering oats. Mix well and cook until oats are soft and mushy. Also add cashewnut paste to it. Will be done in 20-25 minutes..
- Now add cooked and mashed chicken to the oats and lentil mix. Stir until well combined. Add deep fried onions along with mint and coriander leaves. Reserve some of these for final garnishing..
- Adjust salt at this point. Sprinkle garam masala and cubeb powders. Mix well and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot garnished with fried onions and greens. Also don't forget to add a generous dollop of ghee on top..
You do not need to be a professional to cook a great dish. There are several recipes that look tough and overwhelming, yet remain in reality, fairly simple one of it is Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.