If you're looking for Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite sufficient knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich dish is a great start, simple to cook and delicious.
You can have Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich
- You need 16 slice of Bread.
- You need to prepare 2 lb of Bacon.
- Provide 1 lb of Turkey.
- Provide 1 lb of Ham.
- Provide 1 head of Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 large of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 large of Avocados.
- Provide 3 medium of to large hole Dill pickles or you can get them already pre slice.
- Use 8 slice of Provolone cheese.
Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich instructions
- Cook the bacon.
- Slice the lettuce,tomato,avocado and pickles if you are using hole ones..
- Toast all of the bread.
- Put mayonnaise on two slices of bread.
- Now make the sandwich using your cooked bacon,ham,turkey,lettuce,tomato,pickles,avocado and provolone cheese.
- Enjoy the sandwich with a side of chips,onion rings, french fries,mixed fruit,potatoe salad or whatever you like. (optional).
You do not need to be a professional to prepare a wonderful meal. There are lots of recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, however are in reality, fairly easy one of it is Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.