If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to develop a just delicious meal or baked product. The scents in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We wish this Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette recipe will certainly provide you some concept for you to become a remarkable cook.
To cook Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs (Italian).
- Use 1.5 tsp of dry parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil vinaigrette "Italian".
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need to prepare 4-5 of chicken breasts.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
The almond paprika vinaigrette is really tasty! I would maybe double the pan sauce if I made this again. I didn't have ingredients for the manchego polenta that was recommended. Chicken breasts marinated in Italian-style salad dressing, then baked!
Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette instructions
- Cut 5 chicken breasts in half.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder & garlic salt in one bowl.
- Mix and whisk vinaigrette and eggs in one bowl.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mix then into dry mix.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray top of chicken breasts with cooking spray (I used butter flavored).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper across the tops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Once the breasts are fork tender and juices are clear, they are done..
- Serve with sides of your choice.
It is the easiest and most delicious meal ever and my husband thinks I slave all day to make it! Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. In a small bowl whisk together lemon zest and juice and the remaining ingredients. This Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe makes the best, easiest, juiciest chicken breasts, deliciously seasoned then baked to perfection! An easy weeknight meal that can be served along any side dish!
Since you have actually reviewed the Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you need to perform in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Baked chicken breast with vinaigrette recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.