If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your own cooking experiments or an experienced chef with many dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn about cooking. We hope these oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
To cook oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes (i use plum).
- Use 3 tbsp of honey.
- Use 4 of chocolate squares (either milk or dark will do).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- You need 1 of onion. (white or red) diced or cut into rings.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt (if you wish).
- You need to prepare 3 of chicken breasts (use how ever many u need. 1 per person).
- Provide 1 of veg for serving with your meal..
Pour the tomato sauce mixture over everything. The tomato herb pan sauce is the most delicious sauce atop this chicken! You'll want to make this The herbs, fresh tomatoes, and the juicy chicken a great trio that you'll want on your dinner table Lightened Up Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Combine chicken and tomatoes in tasty traybakes, casseroles and curries.
oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce step by step
- Per heatthe oven to 200○c.
- Open the tinned tomatoes and place them in the blender. Blend until a liquid, and then strain to remove any seeds..
- Place the tomato liquid back into the blender and add the honey, half an onion,butter, herbs. Chop up the chocolate a little and add to the blender. then mix the whole lot together . If you wish to add the salt now too...
- cut the bigs off the chicken you dont want, score it if you wish too and wash. Place each chicken breast in a piee of tin foil, and spoon over 2 spoonfulls of the sauce over your chicken..
- Place the rest of the sauce in a pan ready to heat later. Wrap the chicken up like a parcel and place on a baking tray and place in the oven for an hour..
- While that is in the oven you can prepare any veg you wish to serve with it. I usualy serve it with carrots, corn on the cob, the other half of the onion cooked in butter and honey, and some chips..
- Put veg etc on half an hour into the cooking of the chicken..
- 10 mins before you remove the chicken put the remainder of the sauce on a low heat (about no 3 on the ring). once it starts to simmer stir every few seconds..
- After the hour remove the chicken from the oven and leave to sit in the foil until you have got all the veg dished. Remove the chicken from the foil (be careful as will be very hot).
- Once the chicken is on the place spoon over the remainder of the sauce on all your chicken breasts and enjoy. =).
The rich flavour of tomatoes works wonders in sauce-based dishes such as chasseur and ragout. Oven baked chicken breast - learn how to bake easy chicken breast for anything. Grilled chicken breast - no marinating is required. When tomatoes have released their juices and turned into fresh tomato sauce, turn off the heat and return chicken back to skillet. This delicious tomato baked chicken recipe is a tasty way to cook your chicken thighs or cut of chicken meat.
You do not need to be a professional to prepare a fantastic meal. There are several recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, yet are in truth, quite easy one of it is oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.