Looking for the perfect Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of info on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of knowledgeable chefs as well as except the average individual. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the offered details. Thankfully, this Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe is easy to make and will provide you some great tips. They will certainly work for any individual, also a novice.
To cook Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 of rice cooker cups Rice.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need to prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 150 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1 dash of Seasoned salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of A. Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of A. Soup stock powder.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 large of ● Eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of ● Milk.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of ● Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker step by step
- Please refer tofor tips on how to make the thin omelette (usuyaki tamago). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169366-foolproof-usuyaki-tamago-thin-omelette-and-kinshi-tamago-shredded-omelette-for-chirashi-sushi.
- Cut up the onion, carrot, bell pepper and chicken into 1 cm dice. Season the chicken with a little seasoned salt and pepper and let rest. Rinse the rice and leave to absorb water for 30 minutes..
- Put the A ingredients, rice, cut up vegetables except for the bell pepper and chicken in the rice cooker bowl, with about 80% of the water you'd usually add. Cut up the butter into small pieces and add to the bowl. Switch on the rice cooker.
- When the rice has cooked, mix in the bell pepper and leave to steam for 5 minutes. In the meantime, mix the ● ingredients together and make the thin omelette..
- Transfer the rice to a serving plate and form a heart shape. Cut a 3 cm long slit into the omelette at the top, and wrap the rice..
- Add a little ketchup heart, or any message conveying your love to finish of the omurice..
- How to form the heart - method 1: Pack the rice into two round cups, and unmold them on a plate side by side..
- The two unmolded rice rounds already look like a heart. Press down on the top of each mound a bit with a spatula, and form the bottom part into a point..
- How to form the heart - method 2: Staple two strips of cardboard together to make a heart shaped mold..
- Line the inside of this instant mold with a sheet of plastic wrap, and stuff the rice inside. Press lightly from the top. Invert a plate on top of the heart, and hold the heart on the plate and flip over..
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family doesn't have to suggest costs hrs toiling away in the kitchen area. There are several variety of recipes such as Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe, you can use to whip together a fantastic dish in a short time, soon your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Easy Heart-Shaped Rice Omelette Made In A Rice Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.