If you're looking for Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody likes the suggestion of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active timetables, it can be harder than ever before to locate the time to place one with each other. Luckily, aid is out there, the Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce recipe and guidance in this write-up will assist you put together healthy meals for your household in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce
- You need to prepare 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 200 grams of Minced beef and pork blend.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of ●Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ●Onion (medium).
- Use 1 of ●Celery (narrow stalk).
- Provide 1/3 of ●Carrot.
- You need to prepare 50 ml of Red wine (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste (I use Kagome brand).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Your choice of herbs, such as bay leaf, thyme, oregano.
Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce instructions
- Mince all of the ● vegetables and set aside. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pot, and cook over low heat until the garlic becomes aromatic..
- Add the onion, celery, and carrots, in that order. Cook slowly over low heat until onion becomes translucent..
- Add the meat. Once the meat browns, add the red wine. Increase to high heat to cook off the alcohol..
- Add the tomato paste and canned tomatoes (while crushing by hand). Fill the empty can to 2/3 full with water, and add while rinsing out the contents..
- Add the soup stock and your choice of herbs, and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Be sure to mix to prevent burning..
- For the final step, add the Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce, season with with salt and pepper to taste, and it's complete. Enjoy this over pasta or rice gratin..
A great, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing all of us bear in mind. Utilizing these Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the much better you obtain, find out as high as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Basic Meat (Bolognese) Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.