Looking for the perfect Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you might find out. You can become a chef or you can merely attempt to master the art of cooking good meals within your residence. Several jobs in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks and managers that additionally supervise cooks. We hope this Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe can aid make you a far better chef.
You can have Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth
- Use 500-700 g of beef, with tendon and bone in.
- Prepare 2 of medium red onions, quartered.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 3 of dried bay leaves.
- You need 2 of large potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 3 pinches of black peppercorns.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 cups of water.
- You need 1 of beef bullion or broth cube.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese pechay (see step 9 photo), separated.
- You need to prepare 4-5 of cabbage leaves, whole but separated.
- You need to prepare 1 bunch of green beans, tips and threads removed.
- You need to prepare 2 of carrots, quartered.
- Use 1 stalk of leek, cut crosswise (optional).
Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth step by step
- Since this is beef tendon, you'll need a pressure cooker! Rub salt and pepper all over the beef. Add in the bones (this is what makes it tasty!), the beef meat, and the tendon in the pot. Throw in one of the onions, the bay leaves and 3 garlic cloves. Add the bullion cube and 3-4 cups water, depending on size of your pot. It should cover the beef..
- Cover properly and pressure cook for 15 mins- btw only start timing it when it starts to whistle. So that means its actually in the pot for more than 15... Take note of this..
- When it's time, turn off the heat and follow your pressure cooker instructions to avoid getting scalded with boiling liquid!.
- After opening, bring it back to the stove. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add your potatoes and the remaining onions, garlic. Simmer on medium heat covered. About 10 mins..
- Add your carrots, simmer for another 7 minutes..
- Add green beans, leeks, cover another 3 mins. I normally add one red finger chili at this point, and I run my knife in the middle to let the heat come out when cooking. Gives just enough spiciness to the soup. ;).
- Taste, adjust saltines or spiciness. Add the the pechay, cover for another minute then turn off the heat..
- Leave it covered for another 2 minutes then separate the veggies unto a plate to prevent over cooking..
- Serve while hot. Eat with rice (in Asia)..
Cooking is a type of art as well as it takes time and method to equivalent experience and also experience in the field. There are lots of kinds of cooking as well as likewise many different types of food from different societies. Use what you've seen from Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe it will certainly assist you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.