If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Onigiri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of details on cooking. Some info is geared towards knowledgeable chefs and also not for the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered information. Thankfully, this Fish Onigiri recipe is easy to make and will offer you some excellent ideas. They will certainly work for anyone, also an amateur.
You can cook Fish Onigiri using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Fish Onigiri
- You need 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice.
- Provide 1 can of tuna or salmon.
- Use 2 teaspoons of your choice of seasoning.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need to prepare 1 pack of seaweed chips.
- Use 4 cups of chicken or beef stock (optional and can replace water).
Fish Onigiri step by step
- Place your rice in a fine mesh strainer and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear. this makes it slightly less sticky and easier to mold into those triangle riceball shapes!.
- For most types of rice, you'll always use a ratio of 1 cup rice to 2 cups water. You CAN sub the water for chicken or beef stock to make the rice more flavorful..
- Bring water to a boil, THEN add the rice. The rice will cool the water down, but be sure to keep the water at the same temp until it's simmering again. Once simmering, set the stove top heat to low and cover the pot. Check every 10 minutes until the rice is completely cooked..
- Put the rice to the side once it's done, and open up a can of fish of your choice and mash it up in a bowl. Making the pieces minced will make it easier to put into the rice ball..
- Assemble! Using plastic wrap, a zip lock bag, or rice ball mold, combine seasoning, rice, and fish together. After, carefully guide the mixture into a triangle shape..
- Remove wrap or bag and place one seaweed chip at the base (the fatter end). The seaweed will get less stiff and more moist, making it flexible enough to wrap around the rice ball’s bottom..
- Plate and serve!.
A fantastic, home-cooked meal is the example everyone remember. Utilizing these Fish Onigiri recipe to improve your cooking is the same as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the much more you do it, the much better you obtain, learn as much as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Fish Onigiri recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.