If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to produce a just tasty dish or baked product. The scents in your home and also the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe will certainly provide you some suggestion for you to become a phenomenal chef.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka
- You need to prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast - cut to 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Use 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
A great, home-cooked meal is the example all of us bear in mind. Using these Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe to boost your cooking coincides as an athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, learn as much as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.