If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like several others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the case might be, practical cooking suggestions can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while and also discover a couple of things that can splash some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Baked Chicken recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Baked Chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
Baked Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Coat small roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan..
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve..
There are few activities as enjoyable also rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also give tasty dishes for your family members. Broadening your knowledge of food preparation is specific to enhance your time in the cooking area. Trying Baked Chicken recipe is a terrific way to do simply that.
If you find this Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.