If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food perfect, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite sufficient expertise to cook with excellence. This Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe is an excellent start, easy to cook and scrumptious.
To cook Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot you only need 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins:.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat].
- You need of Raw Thin Sliced Beef.
- You need of Raw Shrimp Or Scallops.
- Use of ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:.
- Prepare 1 Box (32 oz) of Beef Stock.
- You need to prepare 1 Box (32 oz) of Chicken Stock.
- Use 1 (32 oz) of Seafood Stock.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 20 of Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers.
- Provide to taste of Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste.
- Prepare to taste of Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend.
- You need to prepare to taste of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- You need as needed of Dried Scorpion Chiles.
- You need to taste of Dried Red Thai Peppers.
- You need to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 30 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed - divided].
- Prepare 2 of 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice [per side].
- Prepare to taste of Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Provide 2 of 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare to taste of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Use to taste of Fish Sauce.
- You need to taste of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Brown Sugar [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Jalapeños.
- You need as needed of Star Anise.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables:.
- Use as needed of White Onions [quartered].
- You need as needed of Fresh Whole Mushrooms.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy - quartered].
- Provide of Fresh Broccoli.
- Use of ● For The Kitchen Equipment:.
- You need of Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot.
- Prepare of Wooden Or Metal Scewers.
Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot step by step
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot - add your beef stock. In the other side - add your chicken stock. If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot - add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side..
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired..
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired..
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings..
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot - stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!.
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer..
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers..
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth..
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well..
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! For added spice - dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture..
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!.
You do not need to be a professional to cook an excellent meal. There are lots of recipes that look hard as well as overwhelming, yet remain in fact, quite straightforward one of it is Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.