If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hasselback chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your food just right, you are not the only one. Lots of people have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite adequate expertise to prepare with perfection. This Hasselback chicken breast recipe is a good start, easy to prepare and also delicious.
You can have Hasselback chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hasselback chicken breast
- Use 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of big bok choy leaves.
- You need to prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Use of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion.
Hasselback chicken has slits cut in the top and is filled with your choice of toppings. Cut slits in your chicken breasts. Make sure not to cut all the way through the chicken. Using the hasselback technique (cutting crosswise slits every half-inch along the chicken breast) cooks the chicken faster.
Hasselback chicken breast step by step
- Slice onion, red pepper and big bok choy leaves into small pieces. Saute them until veggies are soft, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off stove and using the remaining heat, mix in cream cheese..
- Cut slits into the chicken breast, don't cut all the way through, but try to cut deep as possible. Fill the slits with the veggies cream cheese mix prepared earlier..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and paprika on top. Bake in preheated oven for 30 min at 400 F..
Make incisions on each chicken breast and transfer in a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, mixed herbs and. Hasselback chicken fajitas are the low carb way to enjoy the flavors of Mexico! This simple low carb chicken recipe is seasoned with fajita seasoning and stuffed with peppers and onions. Stuff your chicken breast with salsa, chopped veggies (we love some hot peppers, but that's just us!), and a Mexican blend of shredded cheese.
Since you have actually read the Hasselback chicken breast recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to perform in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Hasselback chicken breast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.